The Ab Rehab can be done at home with minimal equipment!
You'll just need the following:
- foam roller - 36" is best
- small exercise ball (about 9", can also be a kid's toy ball)
- hip circle (12.5" circular resistance band)
- long resistance band with handles (15-20lbs)
- bench, or chair to act as a bench.
OPTIONAL equipment includes
- light to medium dumbbells (5-12 lbs for most) (you can even use items from around your house in place of these!)
- TRX (or similar)
I'll attach the link to our Amazon store where you can grab what you need!